Thursday, May 17, 2012

Vampire's Kiss (3)



(Trailer)

1988 comedy/fantasy movie starring Nicholas Cage about a man thinks he is turning into a vampire and his life falls apart.

What. The. Hell.

Seriously. This movie was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of weird movies my time.

I cannot deny that Nick Cage ( Season of the Witch), though completely off the wall, had a wicked performance in this movie. His character was 3 sheets to the wind as my grandpa would say and he handled the emotional spirals so well. I mean, the end part when he completely loses it is some of the best acting...but its still so messed up.

I can't say I get the story...I won't ruin it but trying to figure it out here but it's whack. It's so whack that I honestly didnt like the first 40 mins or so of the movie until things start to get heavy and then I just accepted it and took it all in.

Totally weird story with weird characters but with strangely one of the best performances by Nick Cage made for an interesting watch...one I may not want to experience again.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...