Wednesday, May 16, 2012

21 Jump Street (2)



(Trailer)

Two new cops are sent under cover as highschool students to find out who's behind a new drug ring.

Things I generally don't find funny: people doing drugs, people making fun of fat people/fat people, dick/fart/homosexual jokes, comedies where grown adults act like idiots...

What this movie was about: see above things I don't like.

It's almost not fair for me to even review this because even if it was a good movie (and lots of people thought it was funny) I would still not have liked it because I don't find any thing about it funny. I laughed a few times, one being when things wouldn't blow up when it should have. Another when there was a sentimental scene that I couldn't take seriously...

I did like Channing Tatum more than I usually do but that may be because nothing else was stimulating me. Jonah Hill is way better than this movie, especially after Moneyball. I really just want him to not making fun of his appearance and take his talent more seriously.

Ya. Bleh. I want my 2 hours back.

Bonus: Ice Cube

2/5

(.5 is for the random cameo at the end)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...